Skip to content
The Time is Now to Prepare - #1 Disqualification Reason from Police Academies
- Basic Firearms Training - Safety, Shooting Fundamentals, Anatomy and Function, Ammunition, Ownership, etc.
- Training for the HQC Qualification and Night Firiing Courses. Mostly with Glock Firearms.
- Level 2 (Intermediate) Firearms Training
- Holster Presentation
- Shooting Positions
- Moving and Shooting
- Gun Retention and Disarms
- Room Clearing and Building Search (Active Shooter)
- Speed, Tactical and Admin Reloads and Improvised Reloading and More!
- Location of Training: Academy - Jersey City
- Special Program made available by Jobs4police.com
- Upon Registration you will be scheduled for your first class.
- Space is Limited - Courses are taught weekdays, evenings and on weekends.
- Training is 8 Sessions for a total of 18 hours of training
- A must for anyone looking to excel within the police academy in firearms.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.